- Retrofitting Construction of Doctor’s Tower:
- B+G+08=10 Storied Residential Building
- Plot No-186, Dag No-2805, Sector-02, Uposhohor, Rajshahi.
Retrofitting Construction of Doctor’s Tower:
Doctor’s Tower is a B+G+08=10 Storied Residential Building of Plot No-186, Dag No-2805, Sector-02, Uposhohor, Rajshahi. This building is a concrete moment resisting frame structure. This structural system is (beam column framing) Intermediate Moment Resisting Frame (IMRF) system. Technical team of Geotech & Structures conducted visual inspection of the building. Based on visual inspection of Geotech & Structures team, it was recommended to check structural design of the building. After conducting the structural design check some columns and beam were found inadequate in capacity. Therefore, retrofitting design and construction was done by Geotech and Structures.
1. With some minor deviation all the retrofitting work had been done as per retrofitting design
2. After retrofitting the building is safe as per BNBC.
house clients…courteously, responsively.